Thursday, March 1, 2007
Sweet Solana!
What a cutie! Solana was so good for her photo shoot. She was so happy and alert and a joy to shoot. It seemed like her big beautiful eyes never blinked once. I photographed Carlyce and Cito's wedding a few years ago and Solana is the blessing that came shortly after they got married. Here are some photos from the shoot.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Rob, you did an EXCELLENT job photographing our beautiful Solana. It is always such a pleasure working with you and I am ALWAYS pleased with the end result : ) God has truly blessed you with the wonderful gift of being able to capture memories for us to have for many years to come; and with a such a beautiful baby as Solana to photograph, your job can't get much easier than that!!
Solana is absolutely beautiful I love her so much... I am blessed to be her Godmother... Rob did an excellent job taking the photos, he did such an excellent job with these photos as well as the wedding photos.
Solana is beautiful...she looks just like her AUNTIE!!! Rob you did an EXCELLENT JOB, as ALWAYS!!!
Wow! Great baby pics Rob. What a pleasure to photograph such a sweet baby.
I love your baby pictures Rob!
Post a Comment