for more information about our services or pricing please visit www.radproductions.org or call 440-266-1723
Friday, March 30, 2007
Rebecca and Jon
What a great day for a wedding. It was foggy and a perfect overcast! I know, not what you are thinking of being a great day for a wedding but for a photographer it makes things pretty cool. Met up with Rebecca at the very best salons in town, Ladies and Gentlemen. My son just got his first haircut at L&G. Anyway, everyone in the wedding was so kind to us and we appreciate the hospitality. Thanks for everything. Rebecca and Jon are one really beautiful couple.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You took some of the best wedding pictures I have ever seen. Of corse the bride may have had a little to do with it.No, seriously Thanks for the great job. Im Beckie's dad
2 comments:
You took some of the best wedding pictures I have ever seen. Of corse the bride may have had a little to do with it.No, seriously Thanks for the great job. Im Beckie's dad
Thanks so much Stu. She was a joy to photograph.
Post a Comment